Hello, guest.

Log In or
Return to Forum   View Topic « Prev    Next »
Posted by TheDitz
1/6/2003  11:44:00 AM
Here in the US, we have something called Round Dancing? Wonder if it's the same?

I haven't seen any Round dancing, but I hear that it uses Ballroom patterns, but you have to know the choregraphy for the song. I haven't been really interested, because the folks I know who do it, are completely lost (and they admit it) on a normal ballroom floor, because while they know the foot patterns, they have no floor craft or ability to join patterns together to get around the floor.
Copyright © 1997-2017 BallroomDancers.com