Hello, guest.

Log In or
Return to Forum   View Topic « Prev    Next »
Re: no subject
Posted by Serendipidy
12/26/2007  9:07:00 PM
Guys. I`m still trying to work out is Round Dancing just an American name for Sequence Dancing. The name is completely foreign to me. Are you all on the floor doing the same dance all using the same timing and alignements.Do the dances, have just to name one , names like Honeysuckle Waltz. In which the partner always stays in contact with their partner. No solo turns or underarm turns. This is Sequence Dancing.
Copyright © 1997-2017 BallroomDancers.com