Hello, guest.

Log In or
Return to Forum   View Topic « Prev    Next »
Re: question
Posted by DanceAllure
5/20/2009  12:54:00 AM
Undisputable true! Thank you for that remark. Actually one needs to apply for change of status first. NDCA make their decisions on a case by case basis since those fall in the miculenious folder. But I personally know of 2 ballroom professionals who decided to change their status and they actually got the NDCA's official approval.
So you are really going to need to submit your case to the NDCA's officials for consideration.
Thank you " Anymouse" !
Copyright © 1997-2017 BallroomDancers.com