Hello, guest.

Log In or
Return to Forum   View Topic « Prev    Next »
Re: Looking for the definition of "Flick"
Posted by BioSimon
11/4/2012  10:07:00 AM
Well, my copy of Walter Laird, "The Laird Technique of Latin Dancing" 6th edition 2003 does mention the word "flick" in the description of a Ball Change on page 202 under "Action Used" for both the man and the lady.
Copyright © 1997-2017 BallroomDancers.com