Hello, guest.

Log In or
Return to Forum   View Topic « Prev    Next »
Re: Looking for the definition of "Flick"
Posted by docco
11/4/2012  6:19:00 PM
Thanks, Walter Laird only use "Ball Change", not "Kick/Flick Ball Change" but he still use the word "flick" in action used collumn.

And for ISTD or IDSF, any one find any document related to "Flick"?
Copyright © 1997-2017 BallroomDancers.com