Hello, guest.

Log In or
Return to Forum   View Topic « Prev    Next »
Another Name For Advanced Box
Posted by Sageon
7/14/2013  2:50:00 PM
A friend of mine recently asked me about a move he had just been taught. His instructor called it an "Advanced Box". Steps 1,2,3 are that of a left turn, but on 3, the feet are together and the couple are in Promenade facing BLOD. There is a weight change on all 3 steps. During steps 4,5,6 the man steps as he would in a left turning box, but on step 4 the lady has to swivel her left foot in between the man's feet and then steps 5 and 6 are like that of a left turning box. My question: is there another name for this step? Thank you.
Copyright © 1997-2017 BallroomDancers.com